[thelist] flash accessibility/usability

John Dowdell jdowdell at macromedia.com
Tue Feb 26 15:21:01 CST 2002

At 7:51 AM 2/26/2, Ben Dyer wrote:
>  How can Flash be used today?  Here are the options as I see it:

I'm not sure if we're talking about something talkable here... seems like
you're asserting a personal view of the universe, which would not be
debatable. Or maybe you're trying to persuade others that that's a useful
categorization? Sorry, I'm not sure...?

The problem in this thread is that I'm then tempted to pick things out of
the post, but I'm not sure what you're really seeking with the post...?

tx,
jd