[thelist] I have an error?

Ed Shuck edshuck at noevalley.com
Tue Feb 26 15:25:01 CST 2002

in my hotdogpro6.5, I am  writing a page with a table with one level nesting below.  that may have nothing to do with the error.  but the error reads

error "bogus DQT" when I pass the pointer over a src file (this is the logofile that i have used for some months and have reduced for the new page.

can not find it on the help on line in hotdog or in the html books i have.

any help?