Liquid layouts and holy warfare (WAS RE: [thelist] Jakob Nielsen [was Anti-aliasing])

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Tue Feb 26 20:02:15 CST 2002

Gee Rudy, I thought you would be more peeved about the sites that are
formatted for 1024x768 where the text flows evenly from the left to the
right in a pleasant mono courier font ;-)
Speaking of wide sites, is there an accepted screen size for Flash driven
web sites?

Peter Kaulback

In the hour of 08:19 PM 2/26/2002 -0500, rudy spoke this: