[thelist] multiple actions for submit button

Feingold Josh S Josh.S.Feingold at irs.gov
Wed Feb 27 08:37:00 CST 2002

Sure -

On the page that is the target of the form information, just do one thing
after the other.

<air code>
<%
'Set connection to database
set connection
set recordset

'Submit form information to database
recordset.Open "INSERT INTO table (column) VALUES" &
request.form("input_box")

'Set CDONTS (email) object
set email
email.message "More information has been added to the database"

'Send email
%>
</air code>

Josh