[thelist] Form Text Area Paste from Outlook Problem

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Feb 27 09:45:01 CST 2002

Yeahhhhh.... but I've found that Outlook in particular
with IE as the web browser does something *damned* strange
with one of my sites.  The routines are stripslashed
to death and cutting and pasting the same text from Outlook
to any other app before giving it to IE fixes the problem.

I've never found a solution since we noticed it 6 months
ago (fortunately it's an admin-only problem) so I'm looking
at this thread with interest

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7209 4117       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com