[thelist] to make up for my last comments, a tip

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 27 10:26:45 CST 2002

I was having problems finding a good tutorial in how to set up virtual
hosting on Exchange2000...  so I've included the steps.

<tip type="Exchange2000" author="David">
go to Exchange System Manager
click on Servers/ServerName/Protocols/SMTP/
right click on SMTP
add a server (domain.tld)
change the port (each host has to have a unique port)
start the server (you might have to wait a few seconds).
go to recipients/recipient policies/
right click and add the new server address
go toActive Directory Users and Computers
modify or add the users involved (adding their email addresses)
</tip>

David
www.confluentforms.com