[thelist] P.S. aardvark's site

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 27 10:27:11 CST 2002

> From: "Mike Hardaker" <mike at angloinfo.com>
>
> > > * If you're on the Services page (document11.html), the menu item
> > > for that same page doesn't "gray out", so you can merrily re-load
> > > document11.html. Ditto the Clients page, etc...
> >
> > that's twisted... it's greying out for me...  not the clients,
> > though, and i know i fixed that...
>
> What I mean is that there *is* a gray block, but on mouseover it goes
> red and remains a live link - and the source code is:

> class="AHome">Services</a></td>
>
> I'm running IE6 on NT 4.0, not that it should really be an issue...

ahhhhhh... i think i got it now...

that's by design...

as you get deeper into sections (which shouldn't happen too much,
since the site is generally flat), that's to allow you to step right out
of it... provided it highlights appropriately...

sounds like it's confusing to some, though... hafta look into that...