[thelist] Check site in Mac IE?

Adrian Simmons adrian at cubitum.co.uk
Wed Feb 27 13:48:18 CST 2002

--
>if someone would be so kind, I need a website checked on Mac.
>a screenshot would be delightful.
>http://www.perceive.net/

Attached are shots from 4 of the Mac OS X browsers I have installed.

General result - not perfect, but still usable....

HTH

--
Adrian

e-mail <mailto:adrian at cubitum.co.uk>
Web Site <http://www.cubitum.co.uk>
NS/AOL Instant Message ID <adrianatcubitum>
--
[ IE513.jpg was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]