[thelist] site check - www.brendonbarton.co.uk/kfx/

Josh Spiegel joshsquared at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 13:50:00 CST 2002

I like your site.  I especially like your photography.  Noticed right
off, I might add a little more contrast.  Grey text with even greyer
links makes it hard to read sometimes.

Aside from design, with previous work experience I might remove all the
waitress/chambermaid type stuff.  They will not help you get more web
design jobs.  That's just my opinion though.