[thelist] Setting records to expire after a specific time?

Faye Tarzwell(FayeC) ftarzwell at fayec.com
Wed Feb 27 14:29:01 CST 2002

Ok...what if I just hid it...and then the client wants to reactivate
that entry....how would I go about showing it again???
I know that Kevin's reply makes a lot of sense and that even crossed my
mind before I replied but the client specifically wants the info to be
deleted even knowing he will probably need to re-enter the record again
after expiration.....
If I can implement the record to hide and whenever he wants to
reactivate he can then it's the best solution....

Thanks a million for your fast replies :)
--
Flavia Tarzwell (FayeC)