[thelist] flash accessibility/usability

Steve Cook steve.cook at evitbe.com
Thu Feb 28 01:42:01 CST 2002

This list has been a successful and informative discussion forum that has
been my primary source of information on a range of development topics for
the last few years. It has primarily remained so because the list membership
hsa refrained from diving into personal attacks and kept their arguments on
the level of discussions about the technology or techniques rather than the
intelligence/parentage/sexual persuasion of the posters.

Daniel, you are one of the few people I've seen who has decided to abuse
this trust. Whether there is any merit in your post or not is completely
offset by the fact that you stooped to personal attacks. Your commenst do
not belong on this list and you will surely find that your posts affect your
future credibility here. Believe it or not, most people here care about this
list and do  not appreciate posts of this type. Please think twice before
posting such drivel in future.

My 2 öre.

<tip type="Tiny Icons">

Are you in need of a set of tiny icons for use in webpages to designate such
things as a link offsite, or various different media? Take a look at
QBullets, a set of 29 tiny bullets for just this purpose with a suggested
standard usage.
http://www.matterform.com/index.php?page=/qbullets/

</tip>