[thelist] CF: Server Datasource Database?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Thu Feb 28 11:23:01 CST 2002

We're moving our server to different boxes, and I was wondering about
where the datasource information is kept. The paths will be
identical, as a matter of fact, everything will be identical, and I
thought that it might be nice to simply move over CF's datasource
list instead of having to re-enter it all by hand. Can someone point
to a file, or location?

Thanks.s
--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com