[thelist] Flash and XML feeds

Erik Mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Thu Feb 28 14:50:01 CST 2002

>The file is a .fla file. Which I load into the authoring enviornment,
>the publishing preview doesn't work.

Hmmm - it doesn't work in the Preview environment here either.

>  And I can't get the prublished
>.swf to play in either the authoring enviornment, a stand alone
>player, or explorer.

Does it say "loading headlines..." in your browser? If it doesn't,
you may have changed the font of the dynamic text field on your
Windows box? Select that text filed and switch it to the _sans font
if it's different.

Only other reason I can think of is maybe you're using the first
revision of the Flash 5 Player on your Mac?

- Erik Mattheis

(612) 377 2272
http://goZz.com/