[thelist] Re: Cranky Admins & Offlist Comments & Firetrace space...

Nick Wilson nick at explodingnet.com
Thu Feb 28 16:28:01 CST 2002

* and then Dayn Riegel @ NYAD, Inc. declared....
> First things first...
>
> Nick Wilson -- did you get your 1px question answered, resolved?
> If not, holler at me -- I've found a few CSS-driven workarounds from
> Zeldman that I've had to use recently. Not going to post it if you've
> gotten this matter solved, though. (don't want to waste time here...)

Yep, no worries. I knew the fix, I just thought it only applied to
images /within/ tables. Doh!

> Secondly, although in general I concur w/ djc on some issues I
> can and will say, at some risk, that his latest cranky rant was just
> as bad as some of the other off-color remarks and comments.

Well said. I didn't have your balls (am I allowed to say that?) I sent
mr djc a private note telling him pretty much what you've said here. I
found it a shamefull abuse of privelege.

Nick Wilson

Just in case you missed it.....