[thelist] Zope - opinions

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Fri Mar 1 09:14:01 CST 2002

Except that converting the entire site to Zope right now would not just be
"some" pain now. In this case, it would be a big pain now. He or his system
administrators and the designers would have to learn how to use Zope (which
has a very steep learning curve), then convert the site, and finally train
the users how to use it. That's an awful big investment for the simple site
that the original poster described.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - FreeAgent Writer, Editor,  and Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564