[thelist] Regex

Plunkett, Matt MPlunkett at MSA.com
Fri Mar 1 09:21:01 CST 2002

I assume you're using ActiveState perl...the way to get modules from
ActiveState is to use PPM.

If PPM is set up properly, go to your command prompt and type
ppm

You'll enter the ppm interactive shell.

Then type
install HTML-Parser

If you have configuration problems, you should read the PPM FAQ which is
part of the ActiveState distribution.

	-----Original Message-----
	From:	Burhan Khalid [SMTP:burhankhalid at members.evolt.org]
	Sent:	Thursday, February 28, 2002 7:35 PM
	To:	thelist at lists.evolt.org
	Subject:	Re: [thelist] Regex

	Whoa Andy -- HTML::Parser() ?? Might want to slow down for this
newbie.  I
	was thinking, hey, once this works, I can pick apart the rest and
learn it.
	Ran into one snag -- can't open Parser.pm ? I'm assuming pm is Perl
Module.

	Can I download this from somewhere? Does it work on Windows 98?

	Thanks again,
	Burhan Khalid

	I owe tips galore.