[thelist] Re: broken Web page...

Dayn Riegel <evolt@jointhe.net> thelist at lists.evolt.org
Fri Mar 1 10:29:03 CST 2002

Darren:

I'm looking at it in IE5.5, on Win2K Pro SP2a and the only thing
I notice is the "lines" I see until I refresh.

I assume, by this time you may have already taken some advice
from this list and fixed the font issue -- I've just not had the time
to sort through your code.

However, this is also an "open" post to thelist -- does anyone else
see all the "lines" when the page first loads up? Or is it just me?

Basically what I see is black "lines" that appear b/w all the images
and I guess it is just the fact that the site background is black, yet the
images are on a white background and, blah, blah, blah.

Sorry to ramble -- just trying to figure out if it is a problem for me or
if others see it.

Darren, if you still have not gotten some of your issues cleared up you
can email me offlist and I'll see what I can do to help you w/ your
limit in time -- I'm here working all day online so email away!

Thanks!

(djc: do I need to pay w/ a tip?)

Message: 23