[thelist] Zope - opinions

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Fri Mar 1 10:39:00 CST 2002

I've also been involved with lots of web-development projects and am not
talking off the top of my head, either. I've seen organizations get so
caught up in developing "capable tools" that they lose sight of what it is
they were trying to accomplish in the first place and waste a lot of time
and money doing it. Ultimately, the guy who originated this thread (sorry,
but I can't find that name!) is going to have to decide this, and I'd hate
for him to take a leap across a small puddle only to find he's jumped off a
cliff.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - FreeAgent Writer, Editor,  and Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564