[thelist] Get 100% Free domain and Webhosting !!

nobody at ns5.your-webhost.com nobody at ns5.your-webhost.com
Fri Mar 1 22:35:01 CST 2002

Dear Friend,

This is me, blurce ben. I just want to inform you about an exciting offer.

\"Get your own Free Domain name and webhosting!!\"

Amazing isn\'t it. You can get FREE yourname.com .net .org domains and free webhosting. The important thing is that there will be no banner ads on your free Website.

Just visit

 http://www.getfreedomain.biz?id=1417&link=2938

and register with this website. You will have to earn 100 points in order to get your FREE domain and Webhosting.

Don\'t forget to avail this great and rare offer !!

If you feel any problem then drop me an email at .

Thank you,
blurce ben
This message has been sent by  having Ip Address 61.157.208.154 using Tell a friend option at GetFreeDomain.Biz. If you think this is a SPAM or UNSOLICITED email then please forward this email to abuse at GetFreeDomain.biz.