[thelist] photoshop tip?

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 2 05:35:00 CST 2002

Hi,
Look at the following Original Message. The question was about Photoshop
and the sender asked for a technique of creating an image which is
excessively used on internet. I had the same question in my mind but I
had some hesitation in asking this question. It was my good luck that
Peter asked this question and Gary solved the problem very finely.
Thanks to both, Peter and Gary.
However, I want to know that would such questions be considered
OFF-TOPIC, which seem a little bit away from the topic but they relate
to web development?
I have many such types of questions in my mind but I haven't asked them
because of hesitation.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/