[thelist] Get 100% Free domain and Webhosting !!

Jon Haworth evolt at laughing-buddha.net
Sat Mar 2 06:25:03 CST 2002

> Dear Friend,
>
> This is me, blurce ben. I just want to inform you about an exciting
offer.

> \"Get your own Free Domain name and webhosting!!\"

Question of the week:
Would you trust your webhosting (and FTP passwords, mailboxes, server
security etc) to someone who doesn't know about escaping quotes in
databases?

<tip type="Use the Source">

If you're applying for a job at a web design shop, go to their homepage,
and a few sites from their portfolio, and View > Source. Does what you see
fit in with how you like to work?

If you're looking for a host, look at the source of their site. Do they
really care about the web?

</tip>

Cheers
Jon