[thelist] Spare a minute?

Alan Lloyd alan at hwsuk.co.uk
Sat Mar 2 09:04:20 CST 2002

Hi guys and girls

Could you spare a minute to look at http://liveinthemix.com
I have changed all the marquee tags to java script that is supposed to be
cross browser compliant. Could you have a look and see if the scrolling text
works for me. It should work on every page.

Thanks in advance

Alan Lloyd
Holographic Web and IT Solutions
www.holographic-web.co.uk
Email alan at hwsuk.co.uk
Tel   0707 holo 000 (UK Only)
Tel   44 1364 642 435 (international)

The information contained in this email is intended only for the
addressee(s) and/or company named above. Any copying or distribution of the
contents of this email is prohibited unless authorised by Holographic Web
Solutions. Any prices and/or services disclosed in this email is strictly
confidential and intended only for the person(s) or company named above and
may not be used for marketing or sales purposes.
If you receive this message in error please advise the sender about the
mistake.
Thanks