[thelist] Spare a minute?

Olly Hodgson gnarly at punkass.com
Sat Mar 2 11:11:01 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Lloyd" <alan at hwsuk.co.uk>
Subject: [thelist] Spare a minute?

> Could you spare a minute to look at http://liveinthemix.com
> I have changed all the marquee tags to java script that is supposed to be
> cross browser compliant. Could you have a look and see if the scrolling
text
> works for me. It should work on every page.

It works in IE5.5 Win2k, doesn't work in Opera 6 (all the text appears as if
it were in a paragraph), Mozilla 0.9.6 doesnt show it at all.

I believe someone found a working x-browser JS solution to this problem just
recently - a quick trawl though the archives should do the trick for you.

HTH,

Olly.