[thelist] Site check - my first request!

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Sun Mar 3 13:23:01 CST 2002

Hi Everyone,

I've just spent the past couple of days finishing my site. I've actually got
two parts that need some opinions and checks -

http://www.taracleveland.com

and my personal site

http://www.taracleveland.com/personal
(CSS layout so intended for 5.0 and above browsers only)

I'd really like to know if it blows up on anybody. I've tried it using my
mac and it seems to work, but I currently don't have a pc to try it on, so
I'm especially looking for problems on pc.

Any comments would be appreciated, although, I must say that asking all you
gurus to comment is a little nerve racking. Especially since I can't blame
anything on the client ;-). However, everything you say is something I can
learn from - right?

Thanks in advance,

Tara

--