[thelist] Site check - my first request!

hpoe evolt at webmediaconception.com
Sun Mar 3 18:38:01 CST 2002

>Any comments would be appreciated, although, I must say that asking all you
>gurus to comment is a little nerve racking.

Ooh, I can sympathize with that :) I haven't had the nerve to ask yet...

This is what Burhan Khalid said/saw:
>         I don't know if this was intentional or not, but your header
> appears right
>on the top margin of your left column. In addition, your right column
>appears to overlap the top column. Again, I don't know if this was
>intentional. Other than that...great site. I like the zoom on the pictures.

I'm on Win98 here, and I saw the above too.

I've checked your pages with IE5.5, Opera6.01, Netscape 6.2, and Netscape
4.78. Except for the probs in IE all seems fine on your 'company' pages.
Hey, even in NS4.78!

OTOH, NS4.78 doesn't get it right on your personal pages. The main area
covers the left hand side bar, and seems to inherit its width.

I made screen shots of all of this. You can have a look at them at
http://matriximago.com/tc/

Oh, did I mention this: nice site, really! :)

BTW: http://www.thelastamigo.com/last/ Now that's interesting reading!

--
Henning Poerschke           http://webmediaconception.com
+49-700-WMCONCEPT        mailto:hp at webmediaconception.com