[thelist] In need of PHP resources

george weld primitive at likeanorb.com
Mon Mar 4 13:08:01 CST 2002

I've also found New Riders' PHP Function Reference
(http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/073570970X/) to be really
useful, especially to keep my head on straight switching from ASP, which
I use at work, to PHP, which I use at home. It's not much more than a
print version of the online manual, but I've found it easier to browse
and learn from than the online versions.

But, like everyone else, I use the online manual a lot, too.

George

On Monday, March 4, 2002, at 01:52 PM, Jay Blanchard wrote:

> Good afternoon gurus!
>
> I have been in the process of changing companies and now that I am
> settling
> in I have found that PHP is in use on some of the projects here. What
> are
> some of the best PHP resources and does anyone have good
> recommendations on
> books so that I can, somewhat rapidly, come up to speed?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jay
>

> --

george weld