[thelist] Site check - my first request!

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Mon Mar 4 16:43:00 CST 2002

Lisa,

Thanks for taking the time to go over my site. I'm glad you liked the colour
combo.

I'm also glad it came up fast over the Thai phone line. I can relate, having
been in Thailand in December (my parents were in a motorcycle accident on
Koh Lanta and were in hospital for a few weeks). I had to communicate with
family over email. It was cheaper than phoning - but took forever (4 hours
to read and then write and send 10 emails!). I often couldn't even access my
father's university web mail - it just took too long to load the page. It
definitely gave me a new perspective on why we try and keep file sizes
small!

> On your home page the links in the main text and the menu are fine until
> you click on them. The active link or visited link colour that they
> change too is hardly distinguishable from the background, I would advise
> changing the colour to something darker. Actually this applies to all
> your pages now I have had more of a look.

Could you possibly send me a screenshot of this? The colour is almost as
different as possible (staying within that green range). It should be only
one shade different than the link colour. Maybe I could pick a different
colour entirely. Yellow?

Thanks again for your help. It was definitely appreciated.

Regards,
Tara

--
Tara Cleveland