[thelist] Flash MX article

Simon Dell simondl at epic.co.uk
Tue Mar 5 03:39:03 CST 2002

 From that article..
"People are used to TVs, ATMs--that's how they want things to work. We
firmly believe that with Flash, we can do that with respect to Web
applications."
  - Eric Wittman

Do you think that when TV and ATMs came out someone said "People are used
to books and bankers - that's how they want things to work?"

Were there a lot of very disappointed people in the world complaining about
how ATMs don't give them huge piles of forms to fill in, slow moving queues
and impenetrable demeanors?

Alright, I admit I'm not really contributing to the cause with these
comments, I'll get my coat..

Simon