[thelist] Site check - my first request!

ashok at magicalkenya.com ashok at magicalkenya.com
Tue Mar 5 05:24:01 CST 2002

[OT]
You mentioned expensive phone calls overseas...... ,  i too used to suffer
with bad phone lines /expensive international phone rates..  Now I use an
international call back service which has pretty good clarity and is quite
cheap & secure (and i can use it from a mobile).
couple of decent services i have used are gphone (http://www.gphone.com)
and nurvtel (http://www.nurvtel.com)..

<tip type="Switching between network settings" author
="ashok at magicalkenya.com">
Ever had to keep switching between network settings on a windows pc
(especially on a laptop) and really gotten tired of restarting...?
checkout netswitcher , http://www.netswitcher.com , no more restarts ,
change your settings on the click of a button.
</tip>

ã$hØK hãRïhîÃñ