[thelist] Another question about Dreamweaver 4

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 06:46:01 CST 2002

Hello Experts,
For last many weeks, people have been discussing DOCTYPE! at Evolt. Now
I realize the importance of DOCTYPE!. Thanks to Evolt and Evolters.
Anyhow, I am building a site. I have created about 25 pages of the site.
None of them contain any DOCTYPE!. I want to add DOCTYPE! to all of them
in a single leap. How can I do this using Dreamweaver 4?
Dreamweaver 4 does not add DOCTYPE! by default. How can I set
Dreamweaver 4 to add DOCTYPE! by default?
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/