[thelist] returning the equiv. of rs.RecordCount with a stored procedure? (SQL7)

Chris Blessing webguy at mail.rit.edu
Tue Mar 5 13:43:00 CST 2002

Doh!  Man I can't believe I missed that.  You'd think that since I was
already using that syntax but with a query instead of the sp name, I could
put 2+2 together to figure it out (or dig out some vague memories of the
open method <shudder>).

I think you and I are on the same "making things far too complex" plane of
this universe.  Thanks!

And thanks Matt, for your input as well.

Chris Blessing
webguy at mail.rit.edu
http://www.330i.net