[thelist] developer ethics?

Frank framar at interlog.com
Tue Mar 5 15:55:01 CST 2002

>  But passing tests indicates some knowledge, right?
>  Especially if the testing is constructed properly. Would
>  you rather hire someone who passed a test in the field
>  of expertise required or someone who throws a good sales
>  pitch?

Not necessarily. I know that E=MC2. I have no idea what it means thought.

--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com