[thelist] Button is not visible in Netscape Navigator

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 05:13:01 CST 2002

Hi Sarah,
You are right. I did not had <form></form> tags around <input
type="button"> tag. I have added these tags and now it's all OK. Thank
you very much.
David and James Aylard have also given some very useful advices. Thanks
to these great guys also. If I have forgotten anybody in my thanks then
please forgive me.
Thanks again,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/