[thelist] Some confusions about JavaScript

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 6 05:13:10 CST 2002

Hello to Chris Johnston, Ben Dyer, Liorean, Johsua Olson, Erik Mattheis
and Burhan Khalid,
You all have been great teachers for me in explaining me and removing my
confusions. "for" loop has been a problem for me for a long time but all
of you solved this problem very nicely. From your coperation and
assistance I remeber a tip for you:
<tip author="Syed Zeeshan Haider" type="Great Saying">
One hour of discussion with a qualified expert is better than reading
books for a hundred years.
</tip>
Thanks to all of you. You are great.
If I have missed anybody, thanks to him/her also.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/