[thelist] developer ethics?

stout at stoutstreet.com stout at stoutstreet.com
Wed Mar 6 12:26:01 CST 2002

I second this opinion. Self-motivation and the desire to continue learning are vital and, unfortunately,  very hard to quantify.
  How many people certify.....then re-certify the next year when standards/programs/industry changes? It's like Steven Wright taking his dog for a walk around the world, turning to him at the end and saying 'Now you're done.'