Site Check (was : RE: [thelist] CSS Question)

Burhan Khalid burhankhalid at members.evolt.org
Wed Mar 6 23:16:01 CST 2002

I seem to have gotten the CSS sorted out -- or atleast I am hoping. I got
the box to center inside another box. The trick was setting the inner box's
width to the same as the parent, then using padding on the parent to get
the right amount of uniform space. My intent was to create a picture frame
type effect. Now that I've got my basic layout figured out, I was wondering
if you folks would be so kind as to check it out in various browsers. I
have been using IE 5.5 on Windows 98 with 1024 x 768. I am interested in
other browsers, OSes, screen resolutions, and the like. The site looks like
intended on IE 5.5. The links don't work -- I will be filling in the rest
as soon the layout is put to bed.

In addition, I am planning to make dynamic the menu system, so it loads
using parameters from a database, instead of manual coding. Likewise, the
previous next in the picture box don't work -- yet.

http://members.evolt.org/burhankhalid/devshed/index2.php

Thanks for you input.
Burhan Khalid