Site Check (was : RE: [thelist] CSS Question)

Glenn Turner gturner at ync.net
Thu Mar 7 02:53:00 CST 2002

At 11:15 PM 3/6/2002 -0600, you wrote:
>Now that I've got my basic layout figured out, I was wondering
>if you folks would be so kind as to check it out in various browsers. I
>have been using IE 5.5 on Windows 98 with 1024 x 768. I am interested in
>other browsers, OSes, screen resolutions, and the like.

<snip>

>http://members.evolt.org/burhankhalid/devshed/index2.php

The menu seems to jump after you mouse over it in opera 6.0 win2k @
1028x768 - before and after mouseover screenshots can be found at:

http://peccaui.com/evolt/opera1.gif
http://peccaui.com/evolt/opera2.gif

There also seems to be some unsightly overlapping going on [possibly
because of the padding you've ascribed, but i'm not sure - it's late here
and i'm tired :) ]

hth,

-g.

--