[thelist] mac netscape -> outlook address book converter

Jonathan Russell jonathan at macphoenix.com
Thu Mar 7 08:18:00 CST 2002

Dear Cayley:

Export your Navigator address book as text, first, then you can import it
into Outlook Express or Entourage.

To export from Navigator, open the Address book (option-command-2) and go to
Export Address Book File (command-s) under the file menu. Save this where
ever it is convenient. Then go to OE/Entourage and select Import (contacts
from text files).

Hope this helps.

--Jonathan
jonathan at macphoenix.com