[thelist] Headlines from evolt.org for 07-MAR-02

Headlines headlines at lists.evolt.org
Thu Mar 7 23:56:03 CST 2002

evolt.org headlines for 07-MAR-02

Hi evolters!

We have some fresh content on evolt.org today, contributed by our
members. Learn something new or review the perspective of someone

News: US Bill Calls For .kids.us (Author: isaac)

A congressional panel in the US has approved a bill which calls for a
kid-friendly subdomain to be set up within the .us namespace. The
panel believes that the region, to be kept free of violence and
pornography, would enable easier screening of offensive material by

Code: How to create a hierarchical navigation menu (Author: shaggy)

Want to create a hierarchical navigation menu for your site —
you think that's hard, read on and I'll show you it's not. The great
thing about it is the section you're in will be expanded while the
others collapsed to represent relation of the pages.

Authors really appreciate feedback from their peers; you can leave a
comment and rate articles by logging into the evolt.org web site.

Happy reading!