[thelist] PHP is eating my code? maybe?

Tara Cleveland tara at taracleveland.com
Fri Mar 8 00:13:01 CST 2002

On the right side, there is a table with the following in it; "View the News
and Events archive1" height="1" border="0">". Exactly that. It's eating a
couple of lines of the code and so the leftover HTML is showing up on the
page.

Earlier, I was trying to figure out what was causing it and I added extra
lines (you know carriage returns) into one of the files and the lines of
code that it ate were different. So it depends.

Are you not seeing that?

I'm baffled.

Tara