[thelist] WHAT IF...?

Villano, Paul VillanoP at usachcs.army.mil
Fri Mar 8 07:29:00 CST 2002

I've prepared a webpage with rollover graphic buttons and a black background
with white text.  My question:  what if things go terribly, terribly wrong?
That is, if a browser doesn't like rollovers for some reason, will the links
to the rollover buttons still work (the pages I have linked to them)?  And
would some browsers have trouble with a black page background?  If so, would
they render the page as white text on a white background? Which browsers
would give me trouble with these things?

Thanks in advance.

Paul