[thelist] Looking for inspiration: e-learning

Michael Galvin mgalvin at sourcevisualthinking.ie
Fri Mar 8 07:41:01 CST 2002

I've been tasked with putting together a site for an historical figure.  It
should be informative, fun, a learning experience, all that crap that people
throw out at meetings just to look intelligent. :)

Anyway, my point is I need to find similar sites so that I can see what
other successes in this field have done.  Specifically, I'm thinking of a
site where there's a bundle of info about something, then further resources
for students, teachers, maybe even parents.  Some good samples would help me
form at least an idea.

Thanks

--
Michael Galvin