[thelist] setlocale on meo

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sun Mar 10 09:37:00 CST 2002

On Mar 10, Lachlan Cannon had something to say about [thelist] setlocale on meo

>If I want to have all my times for a weblog on meo
>formatted for my (aus eastern daylight saving) time, what
>string do I use with setlocale? Do I have to set it in all
>my php files? Is there some easier way to set time , such
>as in .htaccess?

I don't believe setlocale() is enabled on meo.

Either way, I think what you want is the date() function:

http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.date.php

The first argument is a format string, so you can pull out whichever parts
of the date you want in any order/format you want.

hth,

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com