[thelist] Re: starting script when email is received

Daniel Farkas bup at neobee.net
Mon Mar 11 17:29:01 CST 2002

>In moment of stupidity I promissed  to my friend that he'll get his own,
>fully customizable mailing group.
>When somebody posts mail to servers's address that mail should be posted to
>all subscribers instantly.
>How can I invoke my php script on email arrival?
>Is it possible at all?

All of your solutions are fine and dandy, but you are missing the point.
Probably its my fault, I wasn't precise enough.
What if I want small, low key mailing group on some free web server with
only ftp access, using mail account on server where I have only acces to my
mailbox.
Good example wood be setting up mailing group on
http://members.evolt.org/myusername/ with mail address, say,
myusername at yahoo.com.
So, I repeat, is it possible at all?

Thanks.