[thelist] Outlook 2000 Problem

Ron Klegman rklegman at comcast.net
Tue Mar 12 10:24:00 CST 2002

> > corrup.. wondering if that could apply to me.
>
> That is a distinct possiblity that I had forgotten about.
>
> Reboot to DOS (F8 until the DOS menu comes up, and select Command Prompt
> Only)
>
> CD to C:\Windows. Delete win386.swp. Before you do this though, it is
> advisable to run a full scandisk, and probably Defrag.
>
> After you delete the swap file (win386.swp), reboot. Windows will
> rebuild a
> clean swapfile. I've had to do this more than a few times. Sometimes it
> works like a charm.
>
> Let me know.
Well I tried this.. same issue.. but I have been noticing that the address
is always the same.. sounds more like the program is trying to access the
same piece of memory and the memory is failing.

"Outlook caused an invalid page fault in module kernel32.dll at
017f:bff8585c." it's the same area everytime.
Registers:
and then lists a bunch of them.