[thelist] Which HTML (W3C validator)

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com
Thu Mar 14 09:43:03 CST 2002

Hi David,

I'm not a doctype guru by any means, but I recently had a dynamic php
page that I really *wanted* to validate to 4.01 Strict - so I could put
that cute little w3c graphic on it.

Anyway, the generated 'head' section looks like this.  It's baby-CSS,
but if your only problem is the bgcolor, this should get you
domineering, uh - I mean severe, ooops  - lets make that strict
validation.  {I dunno - somehow it reminds me of nuns: "You're using
bgcolor?  Hold out your knuckles while I get my ruler!"}

<head>
<title>Title Stuff</title>
body {background-color = "000000"}
div {text-align: "center"}