[thelist] MS Exchange Server

eric at electronhosting.com eric at electronhosting.com
Fri Mar 15 12:33:00 CST 2002

Hello List,

I am hoping maybe someone can help.  I am working on a Ms Exchange 5.5 server.  Until two days ago it move mail properly through its shared libary.  Currently the queues stop as well as the server every couple of minutes.  If I stop and restart the smtp service I can get the mail to move around for about 2 minutes before the service stops again.  There are to servers invovled but just one acting as the outgoing smtp (internet mail)  the other just handling it's own internal mail.  I am currenlty of the mind that it has to do something with the active directory connector bridging the two servers.  BUt my knowlege of active directory is limited.  Any help would be great.

Eric
Electronhosting.com