[thelist] real men code by hand...

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 16 20:26:00 CST 2002

> Customers should be able to see that you can afford top-notch software
like
> Dreamweaver or Flash, and that you have achieved the correct
certification,
> which proves you are a real web-developer.

Dreamweaver is considered top-notch software?  That's news to me.

And what certification are we talking about?  MCSE?  I know some pretty
incompetent web developers that have certification.  It doesn't prove a
thing.

The best programmers I know use free/open source software... emacs, vi, or
even standard text editors to code.  Being reliant upon software to code is
a sign of ineptitude.

David
www.confluentforms.com