[thelist] real men code by hand...

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 16 20:29:01 CST 2002

Ah, CVS.  Actually, we were using an early (I believe 1.0) version of MS
SourceSafe.

I've learned much since then... and use CVS and the newer versions of
SourceSafe.

The problem was more complicated than I let on... but yes, she managed to
mangle it quite substantially.  It was an issue with publishing in the 1.0
version... she had checked out, checked back in, and then published her
changes.  1.0 didn't have rollback on published versions.