[thelist] real men code by hand...

Marcia Welter mhwelter at welterweb.com
Sat Mar 16 21:49:01 CST 2002

>Guys, I am so sorry - I let my English sense of humor get the better of me,
and took the bait offered by Nick.

Bait is the understatement of the year. Nick probably had his server logs in
full view when he posted so he could watch the hits come in real-time.

Glad you coughed up that it was humor, though I might still now reconsider
being an Anglophile. First I'll try to figure out whether the excuse is real
or a diversionary tactic, since you said "humor" not "humour."

Men are very devious creatures; real women watch them very carefully. :)

Marcia